• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

IDW Crow news.

IDW announced that they had the rights to the Crow last year, but only now have announced creative teams. The first miniseries will be by writer John Shirley, who is known mainly for his novels and lyrics for groups such as Blue Oyster Cult, but wrote the first draft for the original Crow movie. Kevin Colden will be the artist, with covers by Ashley Wood, Kyle Hotz and original creator James O’Barr. The first issue is scheduled for July 2012. The series is set in Japan, and will be taking a different direction on the premise, being more than just someone dying and coming back for revenge. James O’Barr is also working on a separate Crow series, using ideas that he had been waiting on for decades. That project is still unscheduled.

Bleeding Cool News - IDW

lol

IDW is your sugar, and you know it, Jerel. You can't kick it!

With that news, I'm taking my Crow books public again in celebration. I'll just have to do a little registry set cleaning.

:whee:

Guest Reader
IDW Crow news.

James O’Barr is also working on a separate Crow series, using ideas that he had been waiting on for decades. That project is still unscheduled.

Bleeding Cool News - IDW

As much as I love the original Crow run, I wish O'Barr would just create something completely new and different.

IDW Crow news.

James O’Barr is also working on a separate Crow series, using ideas that he had been waiting on for decades. That project is still unscheduled.

Bleeding Cool News - IDW

As much as I love the original Crow run, I wish O'Barr would just create something completely new and different.

You're not the only one to say this. It would be nice if he had delivered a series of creative wins.

:(