• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

It's going to be an exact depiction of the book whereas the first one is "loosely based" on the book. I'm really looking forward to the new one!

I think this is a cool way to look at it...

The first one was about Eric Draven and Shelly Webster. The second one is about Eric and Shelly. While they're "the same" they're still different. I can't wait to see the book come alive in the new movie! :whee:

It's going to be an exact depiction of the book whereas the first one is "loosely based" on the book. I'm really looking forward to the new one!

The first one was about Eric Draven and Shelly Webster. The second one is about Eric and Shelly. While they're "the same" they're still different. I can't wait to see the book come alive in the new movie! :whee:

I agree I'm really looking forward to this. I wish I could afford another 9.8 copy of CP #1. :cry:

I agree I'm really looking forward to this. I wish I could afford another 9.8 copy of CP #1. :cry:

I'm looking for a CP #1 SS 9.8. All of these darn books are hard to find.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Sounds Like Luke Evans Is Dropping Out Of THE CROW Reboot

--------------------

It sounds like Relativity Studios will need a new leading man, based on a recent interview with Luke Evans ("Dracula Untold"). Den Of Geek asked Evans how The Crow was progessing and he replied:

"It’s not, no. No at the minute The Crow is not, not for me, I think it’s a little… I mean I’m sure it’s going to go ahead at some point, but I have other projects that are greenlit and ready to go and projects that I’m very interested in and you know, I can’t wait much longer! [laughs]"

--------------------

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Sounds Like Luke Evans Is Dropping Out Of THE CROW Reboot

--------------------

It sounds like Relativity Studios will need a new leading man, based on a recent interview with Luke Evans ("Dracula Untold"). Den Of Geek asked Evans how The Crow was progessing and he replied:

"It’s not, no. No at the minute The Crow is not, not for me, I think it’s a little… I mean I’m sure it’s going to go ahead at some point, but I have other projects that are greenlit and ready to go and projects that I’m very interested in and you know, I can’t wait much longer! [laughs]"

--------------------

Well, ugh....

Let's see who is next up to bat.

I ended up with an Artist's Proof. I don't know if that makes a difference. (shrug)

It feels like one of the McFarlane figures rather than a nice statue. There's a small one called "The Return" that I also own. I like that one a lot more even though this is based on the iconic image.

38929800.jpg

"The Return" Statuette.