• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Grade?

Initial thoughts by quickly checking at the store is at least 9.0.

I will check more thoroughly (and probably post a scan) tomorrow.

It was a store where the worker has to open each comic for you, so I saw him open the sleeve and keep the tape on the edges as he pulled the comic out. As soon as I saw the back ad for Crow I just wanted him to put it back as fast as possible so as not to damage it.

Grade?

Initial thoughts by quickly checking at the store is at least 9.0.

I will check more thoroughly (and probably post a scan) tomorrow.

It was a store where the worker has to open each comic for you, so I saw him open the sleeve and keep the tape on the edges as he pulled the comic out. As soon as I saw the back ad for Crow I just wanted him to put it back as fast as possible so as not to damage it.

Congratulations!

:applause:

Checking it out in more detail...NM as it sits, with potential to go NM+ after a press.

2 NCB creases on the FC; some cover edge wear on the BC that cannot be helped.

Overall, not a bad pickup for what I paid.

DW_10_FC_zpsa7ea3a62.jpg

DW_10_BC_zps4dc62283.jpg

Thanks for letting me know about this comic. Wonder how many more are out there that shops don't know about b/c the most interesting thing is the back cover.

Also, any idea of the ratio between the 2 covers?

Paging Mr. Bosco!

Mr. Bosco, you are needed in the Crow thread.

I did try to track down the distribution count differences, and the best I could find at the James O'Barr site was a brief post that the Not For Wussies was around 40% to 45% of overall production.