• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unrestored CGC 1.8 Action #1 on Metro site?

25 posts in this topic

Hope CC gets a preview of the May 1 auction up soon!
let's keep this one quiet lol

I have alerted the media that this comic was previoulsy owned by octomom and was purchased with AIG bonus money so I am sure we should be able to keep interest low.... hm

I have alerted the media that this comic was previoulsy owned by octomom and was purchased with AIG bonus money so I am sure we should be able to keep interest low.... hm

So than we the tax payers already own 80% of the book.

I want my micron of the share now!!!!!!!!!!!

I settle for an original staple since im one of tghe 1st dibbs and have to share with 100 million others

that should keep it pretty quiet lol

S told me it would be in the May 1 CC auction...that is the direction the owner has decided to go... if they sold it, it wasn't to me, but I would have thought I would have been informed of offer price, to at least match or beat ...so, my guess is auction...

What I meant by saying 'SOLD' was that I liked the book.

I didnt mean it was actually sold [[which it is not.]] The auction for the book is still on.

Stupid of me and I do opologize to you and everyone.

that is what I figured you meant... hopefully this one I can win at auction, and so EVErYONe knows, I predict a price of $37,000 :baiting:

:takeit: