• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unrestored CGC 1.8 Action #1 on Metro site?

25 posts in this topic

There are going to be a lot of gems coming out of old collections as people attempt to offset market losses and fund their retirement. I have no idea what this will mean for the hobby and prices overall but people with deep pockets will have a good time. overall

There are going to be a lot of gems coming out of old collections as people attempt to offset market losses and fund their retirement. I have no idea what this will mean for the hobby and prices overall but people with deep pockets will have a good time. overall

I know what you mean, trying to get lots of cash fast, people are selling like crazy and will take any reasonable price these days.

All of a sudden, these things seem about as rare as kewpie dolls at the carnival. Seriously, this book looks FUGLY to me. But I wouldn't kick it out of my collection.

It's not THAT fugly - no big chunks out or mold. The dark stain in the logo being the only real ugly part. Somebody will be happy buying it.

S told me it would be in the May 1 CC auction...that is the direction the owner has decided to go... if they sold it, it wasn't to me, but I would have thought I would have been informed of offer price, to at least match or beat ...so, my guess is auction...

S told me it would be in the May 1 CC auction...that is the direction the owner has decided to go... if they sold it, it wasn't to me, but I would have thought I would have been informed of offer price, to at least match or beat ...so, my guess is auction...

What I meant by saying 'SOLD' was that I liked the book.

I didnt mean it was actually sold [[which it is not.]] The auction for the book is still on.

Stupid of me and I do opologize to you and everyone.

What I meant by saying 'SOLD' was that I liked the book.

I didnt mean it was actually sold [[which it is not.]] The auction for the book is still on.

Stupid of me and I do opologize to you and everyone.

that is what I figured you meant... hopefully this one I can win at auction, and so EVErYONe knows, I predict a price of $37,000 :baiting: