• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some sellers I tell...?!

31 posts in this topic

He can ship the book to me, I'll send it to you. I also want to know who is shipping a CGC book coast to coast for $6.35 - what are you packing it in, tissue paper? grin.gif

You can easily do this by using the free boxes that the USPS supplies for free! thumbsup2.gif Packing peanuts tend to keep the weight to a bare minimum wink.gif

Yup...packing peanuts are the way to go... thumbsup2.gif...Anyone who has recieved a book from me knows how secure my packing is...and 1 CGC book ends up weighing in at 1lb 11oz when I am through packing it...so coast-to-coast w/delivery confirmation for under $7 is a piece of cake... wink.gif

This has to be a coincidences because my last e-mail to this seller I mentioned to him that Global Priority Mail is more convenient and alittle cheaper for shipping international. Which his description for payment and delivery is FED_Ex or UPS for international buyers only!! Now he has new auctions posted recently where the service of delivery changed to USPS G.P.M. service.....mighty strange!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Here is my winning auction..... Captain America 110 CGC graded HULK

Here is a most recent auction of his..... INVINCIBLE IRON MAN # 5 CGC 9.0

Check this one out also, X-Men #60 with a really bad cut and paste mistake in the description. Picture says 7.5 but the text says 8.0

Good luck with your shipping problem, I think he's definitely trying to stick it to you. My suggestion would be to have someone in the US relay it to you and I see several folks have already offered. I think this seller is a "wholelotofnothing" and not worth dealing with in the future

Dave H

bad seller's CGC book

CGC books don't fit in a Global Priority envelope... although they do offer free GPM boxes in pretty much all the same sizes as the domestic ones...

Double-boxed Global Priority for a single CGC book (the equivalent of what Heritage does, where they seal the book in a 1092 box and then put that inside a 1095 box), still comes in at under 3lbs. And 3lbs sent Global Priority is only $14.00 to Canada...

I could see a charge of $15 for Global Priority and wouldn't quibble about the dollar... but $22 is insane...

Mastronet is the worse shipping profiteers I know. I won 2 items from them worth $9500 and they are charging me $55.72 to ship them! Last time they tried to charge me $78+ for one book! How dumb do we look? I compained to them last time and they lowered it to $22.00 for USPS registered. They told me they have a special insurance rider and that's why the shipping is so much. So basically they are pushing their "special inurance rider" on to thier customers. I guess they have never heard of "cost of doing business" expenses before. 893frustrated.gif

Timely

Update on my situation, I give this guy a Neg because he was unwilling to negotiate on a better shipping method. Then he not only return with a Neg to me but use an inapropriate word to me. But at the same time made his feedback private which tell me he hiding behind this privacy wall that E-bay created.

893frustrated.gifsumo.gif893whatthe.gif

eBay has rules by which feedback is governed (although it is pretty hit-or-miss). If your seller has violated one of their terms, you can have the feedback removed.

The exact page is: eBay Feedback removal

Specifically:

eBay will consider feedback that meets any of the circumstances below to be feedback abuse and may be subject to removal:

>The feedback contains profane or vulgar language, or adult material. Inflammatory language, such as "fraud, liar, cheater, scam artist, con man" etc. is strongly discouraged but will not be removed.

Hope that helps!

Larry