• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink results....holy cr@p!

375 posts in this topic

Dizzy what were the defects? Could the book be pressed for a high grade or has that been done already?

From what I recall, it would certainly not need to be pressed. Whether or not it has already been, I have no idea. I believe the only thing keeping it from a 9.2 or even higher that I can remember, is a very, very small tear on the front cover which is either at the top or right side (don't remember for sure). I recall the book just having that incredibly high end "look" to it and the spine was awsome.

Mr. Evans & his Ever-Full-Wallet. doh!

As Parker has often said, I'd have to fart in it to have a cent.

You've freed up all that coffin-nail money.

In a couple of months that will really add up to something. Five days in we are looking at about $25. Still feels good though (thumbs u

In a couple of months that will really add up to something. Five days in we are looking at about $25. Still feels good though (thumbs u

:applause:

I won one...

RADF18EE200933_10924.jpg

Really great book. I was also an underbidder. I would have bid more, but I'm still winning a LOT of Planets.

I was hoping one of the collectors who tire of their books and move them on had won this one... but no luck there. lol

I was hoping one of the collectors who tire of their books and move them on had won this one...

It could happen... :gossip:

I don't know if I will tire of it, but it wasn't necessarily on my want-list either. I just thought it looked cool and I hadn't ever seen a nice copy for sale (other than the last time this one came up).

I won one...

RADF18EE200933_10924.jpg

nothin' but a funny book there. so glad to have it in my geek family. just think how we'd rave about it if that was subby punching that guy out. classic.

Went for 3x guide. I think that was my fault.

CaptainFlightComics3CGC70.jpg

Awesome! Congrats. And well worth the price (thumbs u