• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament- SWEET 16

185 posts in this topic

After the threads here about some sellers, stores, and major dealers I just shake my head at stuff like this.. Lone Star = Garbage

Half of the 30 purported NM books I bought from Lone Star weren't even bagged and boarded before shipping.. just hanging raw. :screwy:

They insta banned me from bidding an future auctions and disabled my web account because I told them I can't, in my right mind, leave positive or neutral feedback unless a partial refund is sent. They also reported me to ebay.. claiming I was extorting money for positive feedback. Unreal.

Sorry for venting.. just a little peeved at my ebay luck lately and I'm getting tired of these mechanized online comic mega shops. The boards rule!

I very rarely if ever buy raw on ebay. Wen I do it is generally low grade GA that if they are off a bit, I dont care. I never pay aggressive on there either.

I have heard the guy is a nutjob. But this again confirms. Now remember also not to deal with comicsupply.