• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which of these people would you like to kill?

65 posts in this topic

Okay, is it just me?

Or is the chick in the back standing directly under the first "A" in PayPal just waaaayyy too good-looking to be hanging out with the rest of these dorks?

She could be from marketing or sales.

Plus, don't forget, Internet companies aren't always like your average tech shop. In 2000 I interviewed at a few of the "hipper" web design firms in town and one of the things that I was starting to factor in was which company had the best looking women. When I used to go to the MIMC parties my head would be spinning from sensory overload.

Is greggy in the pic? confused.gif

There you go...

Which of these people looks like a forumite? Or what you think said forumite would/should look like?

Hmmm... no... that's a surefire way to wind up with a pulled thread... Never mind... tongue.gif

Ok, the little geeky twerp in the front row with the glasses, blue shirt, and black pants. More specific I hope..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You mean Mr. Pocket Pool. thumbsup2.gif

Shouldn't that term get you a strike from the moderators?.... 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

No, the word that rhythms with slow-mo will get you that. See my username at the top of the current strike record thread for proof. 27_laughing.gifacclaim.gif

Ok, the little geeky twerp in the front row with the glasses, blue shirt, and black pants. More specific I hope..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Shouldn't that term get you a strike from the moderators?.... 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

No, the word that rythms with slow-mo will get you that. See my username at the top of the current strike record thread for proof. 27_laughing.gifacclaim.gif

What's wrong with the word homosapien? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey this is been so much fun....can we vote on which forum member we'd like to kill the most next?....... thumbsup2.gifdevil.gif

That's a great idea.....Poll Time:

And the "hot chick".....she's obviously Mr. Paypal's trophy wife.

Chris

Hey this is been so much fun....can we vote on which forum member we'd like to kill the most next?....... thumbsup2.gifdevil.gif
That's a great idea.....Poll Time:

Which Forum Member Would You Like To Kill?Greggy

And the "hot chick".....she's obviously Mr. Paypal's trophy wife.Chris
sign-funnypost.gif That's hysterical....but you know there should be a few more names on it than that...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, the word that rythms with slow-mo will get you that. See my username at the top of the current strike record thread for proof. 27_laughing.gifacclaim.gif

That is what I was trying to ask Architecht, but he wasn't having any of it. confused-smiley-013.gif

That is what I was trying to ask Architecht, but he wasn't having any of it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, the man's just trying to keep you down!..... gossip.gif

Yeah, the man's just trying to keep you down!..... gossip.gif

True that.

Okay, is it just me?

Or is the chick in the back standing directly under the first "A" in PayPal just waaaayyy too good-looking to be hanging out with the rest of these dorks?

She could be from marketing or sales.

Plus, don't forget, Internet companies aren't always like your average tech shop. In 2000 I interviewed at a few of the "hipper" web design firms in town and one of the things that I was starting to factor in was which company had the best looking women. When I used to go to the MIMC parties my head would be spinning from sensory overload.

Leslie and Erin not bad.... thumbsup2.gif