• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Overstreet Pre-order - Coming In Late This Week - A Few More Available

62 posts in this topic

This was the quickest & easiest way to let everyone who pre-ordered the 2009 OS from me know that I will be receiving them late this week. I'll be shipping them next weekend. Thanks again to everyone. (worship)

For all of you who have already ordered, if you need any TPB's or hardcovers, I can include them with your Overstreet shipment with no additional shipping charges. Here is a link to my most recent sales thread:

TPB Sales Thread

I do have a few more of the Timely All-Select hardcover available for sale. They will be $24.50 + $4 media mail shipping (in the US).

Please use the :takeit:

This was the quickest & easiest way to let everyone who pre-ordered the 2009 OS from me know that I will be receiving them late this week. I'll be shipping them next weekend. Thanks again to everyone. (worship)

For all of you who have already ordered, if you need any TPB's or hardcovers, I can include them with your Overstreet shipment with no additional shipping charges. Here is a link to my most recent sales thread:

TPB Sales Thread

I do have a few more of the Timely All-Select hardcover available for sale. They will be $24.50 + $4 media mail shipping (in the US).

:takeit: Timely All-Select hardcover

TPB Sales Thread

:takeit: Timely All-Select hardcover

Sold!

Thanks! (thumbs u

Only two more copies left.

:takeit:

Timely All-Select hardcover Overstreet.

If still availible that is (thumbs u

Sold! (thumbs u

PM on the way.

I now have one left (after your copy) from my original order that is unspoken for, if anyone else wants one. If more than one person wants one, I should be able to re-order these and have them within a week to two weeks.

Rick

I now have one left (after your copy) from my original order that is unspoken for, if anyone else wants one. If more than one person wants one, I should be able to re-order these and have them within a week to two weeks.

Rick

:takeit: if it's the one in stock, and you can ship mine and Weird Paper's together in he ordered one!

Rick

:takeit: if it's the one in stock, and you can ship mine and Weird Paper's together in he ordered one!

PM sent! :hi:

I would like to order an Avengers cover please.

So do you have one more of the Timely I could get? If so, :takeit:

Sold!

Thanks to both of you!

PM's forthcoming. (thumbs u

I am now out of the Avengers cover and have 4 Timely covers left.