• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Holidays to All!

18 posts in this topic

To everybody out there in the world of comics,

I simply wanted to wish you all a very Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year! May your new year be filled with health, success and happiness. I thank you all for your friendship and support over the years and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Vincent Zurzolo

COO

Metropolis Collectibles, Inc.

Happy Festivus everyone!!!

Hey, Festivus isn't until Tuesday, and believe me, there will be some Airing of Grievances! mad.gif

Last year we had the infamous X-mas Day Massacre (it's not just a legend, but I hear it's really true 893scratchchin-thumb.gif), but that's nothing compared to what I've been cooking up to spice up the Holiday Season this year, which in the end, will only be settled by the Feats of Strength! 893whatthe.gif

Enjoy the Holidays in the meantime folks! angel.gif

Hey, Festivus isn't until Tuesday, and believe me, there will be some "Airing of Grievances"! mad.gif

Last year we had the infamous X-mas Day Massacre (it's not just a legend, but I hear it's really true 893scratchchin-thumb.gif), but that's nothing compared to what I've been cooking up to spice up the Holiday Season this year...which in the end, will only be settle by the "Feats of Strength"... 893whatthe.gif

I got the steel pole...

By the way someone PM about this X-Mas Day Massacre...what hoppened?!?

Hey, Festivus isn't until Tuesday, and believe me, there will be some Airing of Grievances! mad.gif

Last year we had the infamous X-mas Day Massacre (it's not just a legend, but I hear it's really true 893scratchchin-thumb.gif), but that's nothing compared to what I've been cooking up to spice up the Holiday Season this year, which in the end, will only be settled by the Feats of Strength! 893whatthe.gif

I know, I just wanted to get in the Festivus spirit early....Don't make me whack you with the aluminum pole during the feats of strength!!!! stooges.gif

Hey Dudes....I am out of here as well. I am off to do some presentations and then it is home for a beer with the wife and our favourite outdoor pub and then in the morning we are off on holidays.

Where we are going does not have any interenet access so there is probably little chance that I will be back on the boards until early January.

Merry Christmas to all.....this is a great place to hang out and I hope that you and your family's will have a bright and proseperous new year.

hi.gif

Hey Dudes....I am out of here as well. I am off to do some presentations and then it is home for a beer with the wife and our favourite outdoor pub and then in the morning we are off on holidays.

Where we are going does not have any interenet access so there is probably little chance that I will be back on the boards until early January.

Merry Christmas to all.....this is a great place to hang out and I hope that you and your family's will have a bright and proseperous new year.

hi.gif

Happy holidays Mushroom, have a safe trip!

I simply wanted to wish you all a very Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year! May your new year be filled with health, success and happiness. I thank you all for your friendship and support over the years and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Vincent Zurzolo

COO

Thanks Vinny, You too! grin.gif

Steve, bahh humbug. flowerred.gif

Timely

Sincerely,

Vincent Zurzolo

COO

Oh yes, the wheels are already in motion... Happy Holidays! BWAHAHAHA!

christmaspicture2003.jpg