• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel silver keys desktop

26 posts in this topic

Hey everyone...

It's going to take me a while to assemble the collection of books I want, so I thought I'd make a desktop to kind of have them around until I actually own them. This is pretty loose in terms of the 3d construction etc, but it was worth the 5-10 minutes it took to bang out.

These are pretty popular books so I figured I'd share them here. Am considering doing a few other series (DC keys, GA keys, Adams, Kirbies, Timelies etc).

Anyway, here it is:

web.jpg

If anyone would like a full-res copy at 1920x1080 pixels, feel free to help yourselves here:

http://gallery.me.com/mike.mac/100071/marvels1/web.jpg

If this is rubbing anyone the wrong way in terms of copyrights or poached scans etc, let me know and I'll remove. Until then, enjoy!

Nice image! How about a BA Marvel Horror? That would rock!

I've been away from comics for quite a while so my memory is kind of shaky, but weren't BA Marvel Horror primarily pre-hero reprints? I'd be happy to do this request but you'd have to give me a list of issues to use.

Nice image! How about a BA Marvel Horror? That would rock!

I've been away from comics for quite a while so my memory is kind of shaky, but weren't BA Marvel Horror primarily pre-hero reprints? I'd be happy to do this request but you'd have to give me a list of issues to use.

Tomb of Dracula,werwolf by night,Chamber of Chills,Man Thing to name a few

No love for Hank Pym? :sorry:

But it is a great background! Thanks for sharing (thumbs u

I actually considered putting either a Daredevil 1 or a TTA27 in there with a drippy coffee cup sitting on it but got lazy.

Next week I'll put up a few more, probably a Timely set and a GGA set.

Tomb of Dracula,werwolf by night,Chamber of Chills,Man Thing to name a few

Oh yeah, I used to own most of those how could I forget? Any standout covers you'd recommend?

Chambers of Chills, Tower of Shadows, Tomb of Dracula, Marvel Spotlight (WBN), Tomb of Darkness, oh man, the covers from the 70's is gorgeous.