• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slightly OT: I just had my first short story published!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 posts in this topic

I finally have a short that someone thought was good enough :grin: to publish for all to read...It's an exposure only site(so i don't get paid for it) and if anyone wants to take a look at it, i can pm you the addy (i don't know if i'd be breaking any rules by posting it here)

It's called "Through the Looking Glass"...

J :banana:

As long as it's not on the PGX site!

Luckily it is a website that has higher standards than PGX (which wouldn't take much i suppose) :whistle: ...

the site is...

http://sixsentences.blogspot.com/

the story is outside of what i usually write (horror) and this is a site that leans more literary than that so i just came up with this and hopefully someone likes it (and it has a chance of being published in print in their collection books they put out).

it has been over a decade since i got my last royalty check for anything creative that i've done, i hope that someday i'll get another one :cloud9: ...

J

Congrats! (thumbs u

I finally have a short that someone thought was good enough :grin: to publish for all to read...It's an exposure only site(so i don't get paid for it) and if anyone wants to take a look at it, i can pm you the addy (i don't know if i'd be breaking any rules by posting it here)

It's called "Through the Looking Glass"...

J :banana:

Oooo that's awesome!! I'm a creative writing major in college, so I'm rather jealous! ;) j/k, but that's so cool! :D