• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet/Doug Sulipa

61 posts in this topic

Haven't had much time to look at the new guide yet but I really enjoyed all the Hall of Fame galleries in the back.

One thing really jumped out at me though. Doug Sulipa sold over $1500 in Roms last year! (worship) (worship) I think that puts him in the Hall of Fame in my book.

I don't think there have ever been so many market reports and many of them seem to be quite honest. Jamie Newbold's was very good. Terry O'Neill's ended on a funny note.

Haven't had much time to look at the new guide yet but I really enjoyed all the Hall of Fame galleries in the back.

One thing really jumped out at me though. Doug Sulipa sold over $1500 in Roms last year! (worship) (worship) I think that puts him in the Hall of Fame in my book.

I don't think there have ever been so many market reports and many of them seem to be quite honest. Jamie Newbold's was very good. Terry O'Neill's ended on a funny note.

Selling $1500.00 worth of Roms just means you skrewed people out of $1500.00 on worthless junk. :sumo:

Selling $1500.00 worth of Roms just means you skrewed people out of $1500.00 on worthless junk. :sumo:

Spaceknight hater.

Spaceknight hater.

Im sorry. I just cant stop laughing at that.

Readers. And nostalgia. I loved ROM as a kid.

Readers. And nostalgia. I loved ROM as a kid.

Im just playing BTW. But I never read ROM, I was too young to appreciate it..

ROM...ROCKS!!!!! if you don't like ROM? you can kiss my sweaty, anglo, arse, ...

;)

SPACEKNIGHTS, FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. You are definately way too excited about ROM. :makepoint:

Non believer, I shall assist you to knowledge....

http://www.romspaceknight.com/