• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you really want to be a superhero?

67 posts in this topic

I would want to be these characters at different power levels.

no powers - Storm Shadow

mid/minor powers - Moon Knight

lots of powers - Hulk

And just for fun have Iron Man's armor and gear because I like technology.

I've actually pondered this question and could never narrow it down to just one name:

Cap (Always been one of my faves since I was a kid)

Superman (Has all the super powers anyone could want)

I'd love Superman's powers but I'd never let them be known. Then I would hover over every Wolves game ever played and shoot down with lightening speed and save every shot that came at us ensuiring we won every major title going.

Mind you that may get pretty boring. So i'd fly to West Brom games in between and score loads of goals against them :grin:

I've actually pondered this question and could never narrow it down to just one name:

Molecule Man would totally pwn Superman.

If they were in the same multiverse.

After reading Secret Wars I & II, I wanted to be Owen Reece - The Molecule Man! :grin:

79242-969-molecule-man_super.jpg

Hey, he can always use his powers to change his appearance right? He can use his powers to do ANYTHING (thumbs u

Yup. You think Magneto is powerful? Well, he's got NOTHING on a guy who can do what the Molecule Man can do.

I guess I didn't ask this right...my main point was would you really, REALLY want to be a superhero (or villian) and put up with all the stuff that comes with it? Forget, for the moment about the superpowers you would have or money and think about the real danger involved...you don't know where it might come from or who might be involved. Having to be so protective of your secret identity and if it gets out how dangerous that would be. Imagining all that...would you still want to put up with the stress level and aggrevation?

Molecule Man would totally pwn Superman

Yeah, but his costume's lame

I guess I didn't ask this right...my main point was would you really, REALLY want to be a superhero (or villian) and put up with all the stuff that comes with it? Forget, for the moment about the superpowers you would have or money and think about the real danger involved...you don't know where it might come from or who might be involved. Having to be so protective of your secret identity and if it gets out how dangerous that would be. Imagining all that...would you still want to put up with the stress level and aggrevation?

Stress and aggravation are nothing to Molecule Man!

:grin: OK sorry I know what you were asking! I think it's safe to say I wouldn't want to be any of the obvious heroes. No matter how tough, the package includes similarly powerful enemies who devote their lives to killing the hero and his loved ones. Not fun!

Being Superman sounds great, until you find out that there are even MORE powerful dudes out there wearing Kryptonite pajamas who want to torture and kill you.

Course, nobody is more powerful than Molecule Man, which is why I chose him :grin:

After reading Secret Wars I & II, I wanted to be Owen Reece - The Molecule Man! :grin:

79242-969-molecule-man_super.jpg

Hey, he can always use his powers to change his appearance right? He can use his powers to do ANYTHING (thumbs u

His powers worked only on inanimate objects until the beyonder removed his mental block or expanded his powers to work on anything and everything.

It pretty much made him a God, so I don't know if his powers lasted beyond that mini series.

C

Molecule Man would totally pwn Superman

Yeah, but his costume's lame

Molecule Man can change his costume into anything he wants! Just by thinking it!!

..which does kind of make you wonder why he chose the purple and green cast offs from the Hunchback of Notre Dame...