• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where the smurf is Kick-A$$??

18 posts in this topic

I've been wondering the same thing. Also what happened to Millar's War Heroes? Did issue #3 ever come out?

DCBS has refunded me my money on this issue. They only usually do that when a book has been canceled. (shrug)

NOOO I loved the end of War Heroes #2. I am waiting for new issues to both titles but may end up just watching the movies.

I've been wondering the same thing. Also what happened to Millar's War Heroes? Did issue #3 ever come out?

DCBS has refunded me my money on this issue. They only usually do that when a book has been canceled. (shrug)

NOOO I loved the end of War Heroes #2. I am waiting for new issues to both titles but may end up just watching the movies.

:cry:

And you know, for a series that claimed to be the "greatest comic of all time" on every cover, there's been almost no action and no real story progression. To me, this series is just another over-hyped flop that Millar was pitching to get a movie made. I hope he enjoys all the money he's earning at the expense of slowly but surely alienating all his fans.

But hey, who am I to judge? He's doing well for himself and getting his stories out there. Just check out this new picture of Millar after the announcement of the Kick- movie being in the works:

pimp_dude.jpg

And you know, for a series that claimed to be the "greatest comic of all time" on every cover, there's been almost no action and no real story progression. To me, this series is just another over-hyped flop that Millar was pitching to get a movie made. I hope he enjoys all the money he's earning at the expense of slowly but surely alienating all his fans.

But hey, who am I to judge? He's doing well for himself and getting his stories out there. Just check out this new picture of Millar after the announcement of the Kick- movie being in the works:

pimp_dude.jpg

:roflmao:

millar is a skinny, little man about my size :) that dude looks WAYYYY cooler than Millar (thumbs u