• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: TOS #97 - 1st Whiplash

11 posts in this topic

Nobody jump all over me please ,but that chunk is not so bad..i would happily say8.5(man I wish it could be 9!!)

in my VERY humble opinion.the chip is in the rear,and it is a BEAUTY book.....

the chip does not bother ME to much,i'd be very happy with it (thumbs u

Nobody jump all over me please ,but that chunk is not so bad..i would happily say8.5(man I wish it could be 9!!)

in my VERY humble opinion.the chip is in the rear,and it is a BEAUTY book.....

the chip does not bother ME to much,i'd be very happy with it (thumbs u

Same here. (thumbs u Not sure how big a hit a missing piece on the BC should actually warrant, but if it was on the FC on the spine I think it would be lucky to get a 5.5 :eek:

PGM

Notice the small chunk out of the back cover (top left). How much of a hit will that give this book? Shame, cause this is a good looking book otherwise... :(

:gossip: Marvel production error in many books printed in this 6 month time frame - See Subby #1 and IM/SM #1 for examples. This is larger than most, but is in the same area as others. :)

I'm thinkin' 9.0 due to light wear at corners (BC), perhaps 9.2 depending on PQ.

PGM

Notice the small chunk out of the back cover (top left). How much of a hit will that give this book? Shame, cause this is a good looking book otherwise... :(

:gossip: Marvel production error in many books printed in this 6 month time frame - See Subby #1 and IM/SM #1 for examples. This is larger than most, but is in the same area as others. :)

I'm thinkin' 9.0 due to light wear at corners (BC), perhaps 9.2 depending on PQ.

Nice knowledge, David.

PGM

Exxxxxxxxxcellent! Hope the graders at CGC know this when I submit. Maybe I'll print this post off an include with my submission... (thumbs u

PGM

Exxxxxxxxxcellent! Hope the graders at CGC know this when I submit. Maybe I'll print this post off an include with my submission... (thumbs u

They do, as they are the ones I learned it from . . . :)