• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else still waiting for books submitted at NYCC?

218 posts in this topic

See... when I submit stuff it gets done fast ^^
Too bad you were too busy to help me out... :(
You didn't ask me :baiting: I'll hook you up next time (thumbs u You just want the books signed or you want a meet and greet?

See... when I submit stuff it gets done fast ^^
Too bad you were too busy to help me out... :(
You didn't ask me :baiting: I'll hook you up next time (thumbs u You just want the books signed or you want a meet and greet?
Im not particular. Most of the artists I will have sign multiple times. I can only afford a few books at a clip. And my project will take me quite awhile.

Personally, I think submitting books at a con is the worst thing to do as turn-around time goes. Your books may arrive on 3/31 but they may be the last bunch processed out of hundreds. It may take them a week to get to your books. When they get mailed in, they are processed as they arrived and then entered into the system.

The only thing submitting at a con saves you is some shipping $$$ (unless they are SS books).

Just my take on it but the best results I have are when I deliver them in person or mail them. Submitted at a con just once, my first, last and only time.