• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else still waiting for books submitted at NYCC?

218 posts in this topic

What tier did you submit the books under? I just got back a 3 book submission using CS coupons that I dropped off at Wondercon. :shrug:
I dont know. Kevin Boyd filled out the paperwork, I just paid.

I hope he found someone to get my books signed...

What tier did you submit the books under? I just got back a 3 book submission using CS coupons that I dropped off at Wondercon. :shrug:
I dont know. Kevin Boyd filled out the paperwork, I just paid.

I hope he found someone to get my books signed...

It's probably economy, what does the receipt say? For me it takes a little more than 2 months to receive economy tiers. I had a Detective 355 signed by Carmine Infantino at the National NYC Con on Nov. 14, 2008, witness by Gemma and submitted at the CGC booth. I didn't receive the book back until Jan. 27, 2009, about 1 1/2 weeks before NYCC.

2 and a half months :eek:

I will just keep waiting. And I hope nobody sees this as me complaining about CGC its not. I am just antsy. And it is the first time I ever submited books I knew were not 9.8's, so I wanna see how my grading stands vs. CGC's

Wairing on four..amazingly enough my Mega-Con books were graded at the same time as the NYCC...should be here next week :)
I dont understand how they do that? My friend dropped off 3 books, 1 came back he is waiting on 2. I dropped off 3 books, and just sit and wait. Mine were all silver/bronze (pre-76), but he received his SA and no moderns.

That I don't know..I usually check once a week. Kinda sucks, cause I'm counting on the sales from a couple of books to spend a little extra at the FX Show. But patience pays.. at least that's what I remember from reading the signs on the 18 mile stretch to the Florida Keys. I used to live in Key West.. :) But now Tampa... GO RAYS!!!