• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hulk 181

46 posts in this topic

It's hard to tell from the scan. I can grade it better in hand. I'll PM you my address and you can just mail it to me. I'll even pay shipping. :gossip:

lol ha ha yeah im willing and very serious for the right guy who is a pro at pressing willing to fly in w/ the book and watch him press it and I WILL leave w/ the book in hand! I will pay for the best in the business

Here is what I think I am seeing from the scans:

1) 5-8 stress lines that break color

2) Spine roll (obvious)

3) From the back, the lower right-hand side appears to have a tiny tap

4) Hulks pants are torn around his calves - oh, all copies have this? Go figure!

8.5 to 9.2

It's hard to tell from the scan. I can grade it better in hand. I'll PM you my address and you can just mail it to me. I'll even pay shipping. :gossip:

YOU ARE NUTS! lol

You can't even begin to imagine. :whatev:

Not trying to talk you out of anything, but why 1 day service? Seems like a waste unless there's some dire emergency to get a Hulk 181 slabbed. I suppose it could be used as a defibrillator if such need would arise.