• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unrestord Tec#27 on heritage.

33 posts in this topic

Label whore. :baiting: This book does remind me of your MMC#2 that had its cover fall off during shipping. Now if you taped that one yourself you could have sold it for more. :baiting:
yep, I could have, but didn't...

on a side note, I did just this experiment recently... took a 1.8, sent to matt nelson to add the tape to keep the book from splitting more, and it came back 3.0 with note of spine length tape... book is secure, to me, and while the cost and price was still the same, the number is "closer" to what the book appears to be

Interesting stuff. From a 1.8 to a 3.0 in a slabb for a book that shows well is probably not a bad move for a valuable book. hm Might be worth trying one day.
didn't affect the value one bit... it is the All Star 3 crippen copy...when it was in a 1.8 holder, I priced it at $X, and now that it is in a 3.0 holder , I will still price it at the same $X, but maybe someone (that chases labels instead of looking at the book) will buy it now lol

Dammit I'm tired of lusting after and chasing second tier keys. I'll bid on it too.

:sumo:

:applause:

I was being sarcastic.

(tsk)

....about the second tier keys, not the bidding.

:sumo:

george vs rick

:popcorn:

george is much better looking, he wins hands down :baiting:

Only because you insist on keeping that Axel Rose haircut

my wife is threatening me again (only reason I cut the hair last year)...

we'll see if I can make it to SDCC without being sheared hm