• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unrestord Tec#27 on heritage.

33 posts in this topic

So if you taped this book back together could you get a 2.5 blue?

Well, it would have to be acid-based, paper eating tape that was amateurishly applied otherwise it would be restoration.

im going for it. :sumo:

anyone else?

I know of at least 5 diff folks that have expressed interest in the book...should be very interesting to see what it hammers at

Well, it would have to be acid-based, paper eating tape that was amateurishly applied otherwise it would be restoration.

yes, but that tape would take 30+ years to do any real damage to the book (and maybe much longer)... that said, if I win the book, I won't be taping it just to change a # :baiting:

Depending on where the Canadian dollar is at in May, I might take a shot... I doubt you could get better eye appeal on a 1.5.

take a shot anyway... I think a LOT of folks are (thumbs u

Would only increase its vaule marginally because it would look like Frankenstein's monster if someone did that.

actually, if you concealed the tape on the inside, it wouldn't look any diff than now, and would have a 2.5 on the cgc label...but, that would be a travesty to do to this book , so I won't :baiting: