• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Death of New Gods, Infinity Gauntlet, Y: Last Man, Green Lantern, etc

36 posts in this topic

Doomsday Annual page 8. Art by Doomsday creator Dan Jurgens. Shows Doomsday raising his fist in victory and Darkseid actually afraid. When do you see Darkseid afraid? Great page and a great deal. $60.

Photobucket

:takeit:

Rann-Thanagar War Special pages 22-23. Features the Death of Jade by artist Ivan Reis. Ivan is working on the Green Lantern series and will be doing the Blackest Night storyline coming out this June. It is going to be awesome! This is a great piece at a great price. $650

Photobucket

This one is now gone. I am going to miss that sucker. :sorry:

Theres some really good deals here people!

Just curious what you're shifting your collecting focus too?

I am not just buying pages because they are cool drawings. There are too many good drawings out there and I find that I become bored with them easily.

I want pieces that mean something to me. I am updating my want list on CAF to reflect this. Some pages from Star Wars Tales of the Jedi, Transformers Generation 2 are two that come to my mind as being new to my want list. Also, I will be moving more away from superhero stuff (although I still will collect some- and you know you have a piece or two I want! :baiting: ) and move towards pieces from series' like Preacher, Y: The Last Man (I'd really love a cover), Walking Dead.

Y: The Last Man #37 page 5. A great shot of the main characters. $135 Pia Guerra

Can you do $135 shipped? If so, :takeit:

Per PM :takeit::banana:

Thanks Claudio!!! (worship)

Great pickup Ash! I was debating and debating about pulling the trigger last night and decided to sleep on it. I snooze, I lose, but I'm glad it's going to a good home. :)

So, Claudio, is that Preacher page up for sale??? :kidaround: Probably my favorite page in the entire series! I'm sure there are much deeper pockets than mine trying to rip it out of your paws already! Great prices on the pages here and best of luck with the sales.

-Bob

Sorry you missed out Bob, but thanks for the congrats :)

(although I still will collect some- and you know you have a piece or two I want! :baiting: )

well if you're still interested, shoot me a PM. i might be willing to let go of a piece or two go for the right offer.

I want pieces that mean something to me. I am updating my want list on CAF to reflect this. Some pages from Star Wars Tales of the Jedi, Transformers Generation 2 are two that come to my mind as being new to my want list.

Uh oh. Looks like I've got some new competition. :)

I am not just buying pages because they are cool drawings. There are too many good drawings out there and I find that I become bored with them easily.

I want pieces that mean something to me. I am updating my want list on CAF to reflect this. and move towards pieces from series' like Preacher , Y: The Last Man (I'd really love a cover), Walking Dead.

PREACHER is SO 1990s. You want a more current hip title to collect, like WALKING DEAD or, I hear some super hero carp is making a comeback . . .

:wishluck:

Did one of you guys win the Gen 2 page that sold last night on eBay? (cheaply I might add) It's a fun Grimlock page!

-Bob

Not me. I wasn't interested in that one but that is a very reasonable price....

PREACHER is SO 1990s. You want a more current hip title to collect, like WALKING DEAD or, I hear some super hero carp is making a comeback . . .

Start dumping your pages before the Preacher market totally collapses! :makepoint:

Did one of you guys win the Gen 2 page that sold last night on eBay? (cheaply I might add) It's a fun Grimlock page!

-Bob

Not me. I wasn't interested in that one but that is a very reasonable price....

Ditto. My focus is on Yaniger's artwork, not Galan's.

:)

I want pieces that mean something to me. I am updating my want list on CAF to reflect this. and move towards pieces from series' like Preacher , Y: The Last Man (I'd really love a cover), Walking Dead.

:banana: