• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Death of New Gods, Infinity Gauntlet, Y: Last Man, Green Lantern, etc

36 posts in this topic

Looking to focus my collection more and I just spent a lot more than I should have on other pieces. Time payments accepted.

Here's what I have for sale. I will update them on CAF in a bit but I wanted to post them here first. I may also be open to offers on other pieces in my CAF so if you see anything there, let me know.

Silver Surfer #55 page 15. This is a great page but the deal I made to get this left a bad taste in my mouth so I am letting it go for only $375. Art by Ron Lim and you do not see these Infinity Gauntlet crossovers going this cheap. It is tough to even find this type of page on sale.

Photobucket

Y: The Last Man #13 page 14. 355 knows she's been duped in that last panel. The John Deere truck in the first panel looks great. Get a good page from an early issue. Only $135 Pia Guerra

Photobucket

Infinite Crisis #4 page 15. Superboy Prime kicking the out of regular Superboy. I never did like the regular Superboy, so I am glad he got smashed! $200. Phil Jimenez art

Photobucket

Wanted #1 page 18 splash. This is where Wesley really starts to figure that he life has just completely changed! has a patch where JG wanted to put in soe more detail. $225.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rann-Thanagar War Special pages 22-23. Features the Death of Jade by artist Ivan Reis. Ivan is working on the Green Lantern series and will be doing the Blackest Night storyline coming out this June. It is going to be awesome! This is a great piece at a great price. $650

Photobucket

Doomsday Annual page 8. Art by Doomsday creator Dan Jurgens. Shows Doomsday raising his fist in victory and Darkseid actually afraid. When do you see Darkseid afraid? Great page and a great deal. $60.

Photobucket

Death of the New Gods #1 pages 29 and 30. Shows Mister Miracle freaking out over Big Barda's dead body. :( $500 Pencils by Jim Starlin

Photobucket

Photobucket

I always wondered who got that page as it was gone when I inquired.

Death of the New Gods #1 pages 29 and 30. Shows Mister Miracle freaking out over Big Barda's dead body. :( $500 Pencils by Jim Starlin

Photobucket

Photobucket

I always wondered who got that page as it was gone when I inquired.

Here's your chance.... They're not even marked up! :baiting:

Y: The Last Man #37 page 5. A great shot of the main characters. $135 Pia Guerra

Can you do $135 shipped? If so, :takeit:

Per PM :takeit::banana:

Thanks Claudio!!! (worship)

Great pickup Ash! I was debating and debating about pulling the trigger last night and decided to sleep on it. I snooze, I lose, but I'm glad it's going to a good home. :)

So, Claudio, is that Preacher page up for sale??? :kidaround: Probably my favorite page in the entire series! I'm sure there are much deeper pockets than mine trying to rip it out of your paws already! Great prices on the pages here and best of luck with the sales.

-Bob

Great pickup Ash! I was debating and debating about pulling the trigger last night and decided to sleep on it. I snooze, I lose, but I'm glad it's going to a good home. :)

So, Claudio, is that Preacher page up for sale??? :kidaround: Probably my favorite page in the entire series! I'm sure there are much deeper pockets than mine trying to rip it out of your paws already! Great prices on the pages here and best of luck with the sales.

-Bob

That is the piece that I am building my "new" collection around. Man, one of your Star Wars Tales pieces would fit nicely into my "new" collection! :baiting: