• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saving just one comic...

30 posts in this topic

To everyone

Imagine that from your coll. you just could save one comic (flood/fire/eartquake...), which one would it be?

Why?!

Regards, Pedro.

ps- if it's possible to leave the speculator aside on this one it would be nice...

Easy...

Marvel Treasury edition #14 reprinting ASM 100-102 + Not Brand Echh #7

Why ?

Well not only is it one of the largest comics ever made, so easy to find in a crisis , but it's also the first comic I remember buying myself (1977)....

Imagine that from your coll. you just could save one comic (flood/fire/eartquake...), which one would it be?

Well it would be Action 1 from the holy grail point of view, but Justice League 7 (The Cosmic Fun House) from the nostalgia point of view, as it was the first comic I ever bought at six years old.

My death in the family TPB that I had signed by Aparo, DiCarlo and Starlin. After that yy platinum Superman 75. That was my holy grail when I was younger and I couldn't get an issue of that to save my life. Now I have three grin.gif

DAM

Detective 443-- Batman/Manhunter by Goodwin & Simonson, plus reprints of Ditko's Creeper, Jerry Robinson's Golden Age Batman & Robin, Golden Age Spectre, Alex Toth's Golden Age Green Lantern. Best, highest-quality variety between 2 covers of a comic that I know of. cloud9.gif

Fantastic Four 285. The story where Torch contemplated quitting because a lonely boy lit himself on fire to be liked. It has been the only comic to bring me to tears.

Ya one of the better stories ever put into comic book format - classic stuff.