• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saving just one comic...

30 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four 285. The story where Torch contemplated quitting because a lonely boy lit himself on fire to be liked. It has been the only comic to bring me to tears.

Who wrote that one?

John Byrne -- I think he really reached his writing peak on Fantastic Four.

I'd have to say Fantastic Four #236. When I saw The Matrix it reminded me of this book. I can read the whole story then turn around immediately and read it again, and enjoy it just as much. Plus it's triple-sized, which never hurts.

One of my ASM 121's. Regardless of what it's worth, it's still my favorite issue of my favorite title.

Sorry ,I have to cheat here. I would grab 3 comics out of all that I own,Fantastic Four # 1 "signed by Stan Lee" my favorite comic of all . Hit Comics # 5 "looks NM,but has restoration", and Fantastic Four # 16 the 1st comic I ever bought off the newstand "lost over the years" .My Wife bought me a nice copy over again, 16 years ago,that I hold dear! cloud9.gif