• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Black Queen ...hubba, hubba!!!

74 posts in this topic

She looks like Melinda Clarke who played the Dominatrix LAdy Heather on CSI

Now she, is hot. ththdrool2.gif

LH2.jpg

Wow now that is one gorgeous lady!

Imagine her as Wonder Woman :luhv:

That might work.

melinda_clarke.jpg

What's that from?

Joe,

put DOWN the HATERADE son, and walk away from the thread...slowly :gossip:

Don't mind him, he's been off his meds for a couple decades.

If not buying this pre-adolescent :censored: makes one "off his meds" then I get the feeling that about 99.999999999999% of the "general population" is right there with me.

Oh yeah! :banana:

Cap knows

That pic always cracks me up!

Me too - did anyone ever find out what book it comes from?

I'd like to know the same because I want to get a high res scan of that panel and put it on a t-shirt.

Any cap fans know what book this if from?

I love sexy pics...

WHAT?!? ???? ???? ????

How is it that he's got a 5 16ths cutter in a tool box set for a plummer? Life is sooo crazy sometimes!!!

In case any dateless nerds missed the originals, get the Klennex and lotion ready...

Because J.C. "just happens" to have all of these images saved to his computer for some reason hm

Yeah, and he seems to be pretty up on the "tools of the trade" as well.

In case any dateless nerds missed the originals, get the Klennex and lotion ready...

Because J.C. "just happens" to have all of these images saved to his computer for some reason hm

Yeah, and he seems to be pretty up on the "tools of the trade" as well.

Look, he was as surprised as any of us that men are buying these statues for reasons other than adding them to their local art museums. I, for one, was SHOCKED to discover that men enjoy looking at chesty women in costumes.

Appalling.

WAYYYYY TMI

Really? why...are you a unic?

It's spelled "eunuch." If you're going to insult people, try to at least get the spelling correct. meh

:roflmao:

Somebody never went to Sunday school.

(tsk)

melinda_clarke.jpg

What's that from?

From about a high B to a Low C...

That ain't no C cup but she is a gorgeous lady.

WAYYYYY TMI

Really? why...are you a unic?

It's spelled "eunuch." If you're going to insult people, try to at least get the spelling correct. meh

Actually, there never was an "insult" it was a question! Correct? in its natural form, no "intelligent" assumptions needed.

If you're going to try and correct someone, at least understand proper diction, and difference between a QUESTION, an ANSWER, and an INSULT hm