• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for NOTHING Bill Sienkiewicz!
2 2

619 posts in this topic

the original sketch will more than likely disappear from public view.

:cry: I <3 the weinerhead troll.

Sean, I like you, but if I didn't, there are so many directions that your post could go....and none of them flattering. lol

I know, but I have to embrace my feelings. It is now enshrined with "Patience is a Virue," the rat chew Hulk book and the Cockroach ASM 129. It has Board legendary status.

the original sketch will more than likely disappear from public view.

:cry: I <3 the weinerhead troll.

Sean, I like you, but if I didn't, there are so many directions that your post could go....and none of them flattering. lol

I know, but I have to embrace my feelings. It is now enshrined with "Patience is a Virue," the rat chew Hulk book and the Cockroach ASM 129. It has Board legendary status.

Do you have a pic of that Hulk book? I can't find it.

You better post some pictures of it when you have it in hand (not just a scan pls)

You can count on it.

:popcorn:

(shrug)

I better? Not the demanding type are you? :baiting:

Package has been shipped by Bill. I have the FedEx tracking and it says it should be delivered on Monday the 17th. Once it arrives, I will scan it in and post higher quality pics.

That is all. :D

He got behind and shipped it three days later than he planned to....plus FedEX is saying that deliveries may be slowed down to bad weather...which is almost nation wide...or so their web site says. I was expecting it today...but I guess it was delayed a tad. No worries...another couple of days is a drop in the bucket in this situation's grand scheme of things.

52 pages about a pp-headed monster sketch?

Bill Sienkiewicz is one of the best 1980's comics artists, easily.

I take it you've summed up the entire thread in one swoop. :P

52 pages about a pp-headed monster sketch?

Bill Sienkiewicz is one of the best 1980's comics artists, easily.

I take it you've summed up the entire thread in one swoop. :P

I haven't read any of it :eek::shy:

Any chance of selling it to me :luhv:

I am glad you like it....but there is not any possible chance that I am going to sell it. It is one of those things in my collection that will be with me to the end. I am sure you understand. Sorry. :foryou:

Now THAT is what you should have rec'd after a 3 year wait. Awesome!

What are you going to do with the "peckerhead"?

The first one is going into deep hibernation. I feel it is the right thing to do as Bill has come through and done the right thing. My modus operandi is forgive and forget.