• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got my Grail and completed the X-men run today.

28 posts in this topic

Thanks to MAC MAN (Forrest) for working me out a payment plan to be able to get a grail I thought I would never have gotten otherwise. He sold me a X-men #1 (v.1) and it arrived today safe and sound to complete the run. Its a good feeling to complete it and I guess now I will work on the ASM run.

Congrats on the accomplishment!

Forrest was instrumental in helping me find the lat two books, both grails, to finish my Avengers..whata guy! :applause:

It's one of those wonderful low grades that makes it affordable but has all the presentation and readability to it that makes it truly enjoyable.

Yes #1 to current of the Uncanny X-men run, fills a number of boxes in my hobby room since I also have a number of duplicates. I felt I could only afford a lower grade but that scan doesn't do the book justice in person.

I believe it took me a year and half to round out the stuff I had from childhood to a complete set. I had to generally get the pre-94 and the post 200 issues.

Thanks to MAC MAN (Forrest) for working me out a payment plan to be able to get a grail I thought I would never have gotten otherwise. He sold me a X-men #1 (v.1) and it arrived today safe and sound to complete the run. Its a good feeling to complete it and I guess now I will work on the ASM run.

Congrats on the accomplishment!

Forrest was instrumental in helping me find the lat two books, both grails, to finish my Avengers..whata guy! :applause:

Larry, you're going to make me :blush:

Congrats moonlite on your X-Men run!

The Funny thing is, I'm just doing it exactly the other way around: Finished my ASM rund and working on the X-Men run now. But except a few issues before 94, my run will start with 94. I'm not the biggest fan of the early books.