• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got my Grail and completed the X-men run today.

28 posts in this topic

Thanks to MAC MAN (Forrest) for working me out a payment plan to be able to get a grail I thought I would never have gotten otherwise. He sold me a X-men #1 (v.1) and it arrived today safe and sound to complete the run. Its a good feeling to complete it and I guess now I will work on the ASM run.

Thanks to MAC MAN (Forrest) for working me out a payment plan to be able to get a grail I thought I would never have gotten otherwise. He sold me a X-men #1 (v.1) and it arrived today safe and sound to complete the run. Its a good feeling to complete it and I guess now I will work on the ASM run.

Micro brew guys are like that :) Congrats......and how bout a pic?

David, is it okay to say I'm thrilled the book arrived safe and sound?-) I always get a little nervous when sending expensive books! lol

I'm really, really glad to have been able to help you fill your grail wish--so many people have helped me along the way with mine, so I hope you enjoy your new key!

And I think I can help with the pic request ;)

X-men1Front.jpg

Yes #1 to current of the Uncanny X-men run, fills a number of boxes in my hobby room since I also have a number of duplicates. I felt I could only afford a lower grade but that scan doesn't do the book justice in person.

I believe it took me a year and half to round out the stuff I had from childhood to a complete set. I had to generally get the pre-94 and the post 200 issues.