• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weirdest ! coolest dream last night stranded on island w/ many of you...

39 posts in this topic

Interesting enough, I start a Psych class on Dreams on the 20th, it should be rather interesting, I hope. hm

I'm sure it will ! They're most fascinating . Mine tend to be people I have known, know , or know of , in some type of environment that those particular individuals would/should not be in with me . :insane:

Interesting enough, I start a Psych class on Dreams on the 20th, it should be rather interesting, I hope. hm

What's after that, Advanced Ouija Board Physics and Reflective Properties of a Crystal Ball 101. :roflmao:

I had a dream just like that once!! Only there weren't any board members but pretty 20 year-old girls with ponytails everywhere instead, I was in a classroom instead of an Island, there was 70s music in the background, and everytime I entered the class, and many times I did!! oh yeah!.. I would hear a very loud and annoying "Chink-chinky-boom-boom" opening sequence with me taking my shirt off, CRAZY...right...same dream, totally different people :insane:

OH , alrighty-then ........ :gossip:......good luck with all THAT ! .....lol

:jokealert:

I had a dream just like that once!! Only there weren't any board members but pretty 20 year-old girls with ponytails everywhere instead, I was in a classroom instead of an Island, there was 70s music in the background, and everytime I entered the class, and many times I did!! oh yeah!.. I would hear a very loud and annoying "Chink-chinky-boom-boom" opening sequence with me taking my shirt off, CRAZY...right...same dream, totally different people :insane:

OH , alrighty-then ........ :gossip:......good luck with all THAT ! .....lol

:jokealert:

(thumbs u ..no prob. Everything I say is also... :whistle:

OK ! , it's getting late , and I may or may not get a chance to get back tonight , however , this is not some popularity contest , but I actually had a vivid dream being stuck somewhere with a bunch of you knuckleheads and it's too vivid to forget.

I'll continue later (and I'm not hallucinating,or drinking, ..at least to a major degree) but I do know Seanfigh was actually a good buddy and Watson was always around and not very funny , so I know it to be a dream , and there were many more of you as basic irritants , and/or protagonists etc. (sorry if I left you out of my dream meh , I'll try to get you in tonight !..... :whistle: goodnight !

You're such a Gilligan lol

Gilligan.jpg

Bob Denver may he rest in peace

Was I in your dream, Hooker? hm

Workin on it pal ! ... :whistle:

Oh god. Please tell me there was no nocturnal emission. :eek:

Workin on it pal ! ... :whistle:

Oh god. Please tell me there was no nocturnal emission. :eek:

It knocked the blades off the ceiling fan. :gossip:

That's serious. :eek: