• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Opening Day Tonight 8PM

29 posts in this topic

zzz

I used to be a huge baseball fan but have lost interest in the last decade and really don't care anymore...

The only sport I watch anymore is the NFL, as they still put out an excellent product.

Tonight marks opening day of the 2009 baseball season.

Atlanta travels to Philadelphia in the first match up of the season.

Can't wait !!

There's a final score in already today... :baiting:

Baseball's back... :banana:

That's a Cactus League game :grin:

:flamed:

Could have sworn that was on ESPN too. Thought it was the official start. doh!

zzz

I used to be a huge baseball fan but have lost interest in the last decade and really don't care anymore...

The only sport I watch anymore is the NFL, as they still put out an excellent product.

Do you really believe that your opinions are fact?

zzz

No, but you seem to.

zzz

Jim

Me too. Nice to see the Mets and Yankees spent all that money on those Stadiums and both teams are opening on the road. Also wasn't that impressed with the look of either stadium. Nice to see the Yankees have sold out to with the outfield wall looking like a Little League field with all the advertisements on the outfield wall.

zzz

No, but you seem to.

What a great refutation :roflmao:

zzz

Jim

I'm on that list as well.

+1 The baseball strike did me in with the whole lot.