• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MCDANIEL DAREDEVIL SPLASH PAGE ON EBAY!

12 posts in this topic

I just don't get it. The auction was up before with a buy it now price and nobody bought it. Then it was a no reserve auction that had a couple of bids, but not nearly to the buy it now from the previous listing.

And shortly before the end....the seller takes the auction off ebay ?

I don't know...

That is pretty low (tsk) . Guess when I sold my Campbell cover sold on Ebay a couple of years ago in under a hour I should have cancelled it and re-listed because I obviously priced it to low, oh I forgot a 0 in the listing. At least if you forgot a 0 in your listing it would have been understandable.

Always nice to see another professional seller :roflmao:

Ebay should charge the seller 10% of the bid price and give it to the bidder when people pull auctions and give it to the high bidder to stop this stuff from happening.

Bruce

it was ended well before the 12 hour limit so it is within ebay rules.

That may very well be true, but when stuff like this gets done consistently, it becomes impossible to take these auctions seriously and your goodwill as a seller is damaged. It's an insult to anyone who invested any time or thought with this auction. And then the constant hype on these boards becomes a waste of space. Just my 2 cents.

i don't recall doing this in the past......but hey i am out to make $ not lose it....and like i said, anyone who was interested, send me a PM and i will work out a nice deal. (thumbs u