• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Keys home after a long vacation

28 posts in this topic

5 books back after a long vacation and a minor snaffu in shipping. Thanks to Chandler and Sharon of Desertwind Comics for getting these done.

This first one's a gift from Sally:

AmazingSpider-man50.jpg

JourneyIntoMystery83.jpg

X-men1.jpg

FantasticFour1.jpg

AmazingFantasy15.jpg

If only I'd have met him in person to get it done like I was supposed to this year...twice. :sorry:

Thanks everyone. I'm THRILLED to have these back!

-Adam

If only I'd have met him in person to get it done like I was supposed to this year...twice. :sorry:

Thanks everyone. I'm THRILLED to have these back!

-Adam

I think you should start a sales thread. hm

DRX

:jokealert:

From the "pictures of yourself, family, friends" thread.

My girlfriend Sally and my Dog, Cuervo. SANY0442.jpg

Sally's been to every con I have, so if you meet me in person, you'll likely meet her too.

Actually, Sally met up with Comicdey to get the AF15 pictured when I first joined the boards. Officially, the AF15 was my first purchase on the boards. Set a high standard for myself...made everything else I've bought seem cheap.

Good stuff Adam! How about the Civil War for the AF #15? :baiting:

How about no? :baiting:

Okay, I guess you're the "probably" in that statement. I do know that you walked right passed her. She was talking to Sharon when I introduced myself to you.

Thanks for the compliment. Maybe we'll meet up again under calmer circumstances (NYCC is NUTS) and hang out a little more.