• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Slabs FS Zip-Jet #1, Sparkler, The Eagle #1, Black Terror #15 highest graded

28 posts in this topic

Good Evening fellow comic book junkies :banana: Well money is tight for me right now and my Dad is getting married up in Georgia so I need to unload some books fast so I can afford to take the trip up their this weekend. If you can help out then great and if not...thanks for looking :foryou:

First :takeit: gets the comic book.......Payments should be made via Paypal and insured shipping will be $10 per book or per group of books. If you need references I have many and my Ebay feedback (kryptonitecomics) speaks for itself :acclaim:

Note: I will be out of town at my Dad's wedding this weekend so if you see something you like throw up a :takeit: in this thread and then send me a PM and I will get back to you on Monday. Thanks

The Eagle #1 CGC 5.0 with great page quality and a cool nazi and US Flag cover 1941 $450

Theeagle1.jpg

14220681_2_L-1.jpg

ZIP-JET #1 CGC 8.0 (could be pressed out higher if you are into that) $375

195505784_o.jpg

195505893_o.jpg

195506009_o.jpg

Sparkler #12 CGC 8.5 Rockford Pedigree $400

Sparklercomics12.jpg

Sparklercomics12rev.jpg

Black Terror #15 CGC 9.0 Crippen Pedigree & highest graded & Schomburg cover & Great PQ (CGC case is cracked but comic is unharmed) $400 SOLD SOLD SOLD

blackterror15.jpg

blackterror15b.jpg

I would have been all over that Black Terror if I had seen it first. Nice pick up on a great book.

Yes well I forgot what I paid for it and listed it for a song...but my loss is his gain so it's all good and fair lol

Sorry for bringing this back to the top before the stoke of midnight but I will be on the road at 2am tomorrow morning so I want to make sure folks see my note about being out of town becuase I won't have access to my computer...this also means no TTT from me this weekend as punishment for my slightly early TTT tonight lol

I will probably list another few books on Monday, maybe another Black terror type book America's Best Comics hm

You know Shane, as a new member of the CFP, its always good form to contact your Nedor collecting CFP buddies first before making available high grade Nedors to the general public. :baiting:

Yeah, what he said! :sumo:lol

You know Shane, as a new member of the CFP, its always good form to contact your Nedor collecting CFP buddies first before making available high grade Nedors to the general public. :baiting:

Please forgive me.....I will be posting another issue featuring the black Terror tomorrow :sorry:

CFP = comics flatly pressed

or

CFP = comic flipping punks??? :baiting:

or

Flipping. :cloud9:

or

Flipping. :cloud9:

(thumbs u

New Comics added.......any questions or offers...please PM me. Thanks (thumbs u

America's best Comics #21 CGC 7.5 Off-white to White pages w/Cool Infinity cover $325 $300 price reduced

americasbest21qy9.jpg

Mystery Men Comics #14 CGC 7.5 Cream to Off-white pages Rockford pedigree $400 $375

MysteryMen14.jpg

Headline Comics #14 CGC 7.5 Cream to Off-white pages $100 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Headlinecomics14.jpg

Headlinecomics14rev.jpg