• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Slabs FS Zip-Jet #1, Sparkler, The Eagle #1, Black Terror #15 highest graded

28 posts in this topic

Good Evening fellow comic book junkies :banana: Well money is tight for me right now and my Dad is getting married up in Georgia so I need to unload some books fast so I can afford to take the trip up their this weekend. If you can help out then great and if not...thanks for looking :foryou:

First :takeit: gets the comic book.......Payments should be made via Paypal and insured shipping will be $10 per book or per group of books. If you need references I have many and my Ebay feedback (kryptonitecomics) speaks for itself :acclaim:

The Eagle #1 CGC 5.0 with great page quality and a cool nazi and US Flag cover 1941 $450 $400 new price

Theeagle1.jpg

14220681_2_L-1.jpg

ZIP-JET #1 CGC 8.0 (could be pressed out higher if you are into that) $375 $350 new price

195505784_o.jpg

195505893_o.jpg

195506009_o.jpg

Sparkler #12 CGC 8.5 Rockford Pedigree $400 SOLD SOLD SOLD ^^

Sparklercomics12.jpg

Sparklercomics12rev.jpg

Black Terror #15 CGC 9.0 Crippen Pedigree & highest graded & Schomburg cover & Great PQ (CGC case is cracked but comic is unharmed) $400 SOLD SOLD SOLD

blackterror15.jpg

blackterror15b.jpg

All prices have been reduced......they probably won't go much lower so if they do not sell I will gladly hang onto them :cloud9:

If you see something you just have to have we may be able to work out a comic trade or cash/trade etc. Currently looking for GA DC's (Superman, Action, Batman, Detective)