• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question on eBay Seller

65 posts in this topic

Does anyone know anything about eBay seller tomorrowstreasures?

He seems to have some nice golden age, and he is local to where I live. I just don't want to start spending money with him if he has a bad rep or does his own undisclosed restores..

Thanks.

I just don't want to start spending money with him if he has a bad rep or does his own undisclosed restores..

Thanks.

I would never deal with someone who has a bad rep.

Does anyone know anything about eBay seller tomorrowstreasures?

He seems to have some nice golden age, and he is local to where I live. I just don't want to start spending money with him if he has a bad rep or does his own undisclosed restores..

Thanks.

Do a search in the forum. Richie Munchin does not have the best reputation.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2601363

I just don't want to start spending money with him if he has a bad rep or does his own undisclosed restores..

Thanks.

I would never deal with someone who has a bad rep.

:signfunny:

Brian

You want to do business with Richie?

Oh, a match made in heaven. :cloud9:

I'm sorry, but I don't get what your trying to say? What do you mean a match made in heaven? Can you explain yourself?

To everyone else, I don't think he will let me pickup or view the books in person.

So I thought I would ask here. I appreciate everyone's time..

I'm sorry, but I don't get what your trying to say? What do you mean a match made in heaven? Can you explain yourself?

To everyone else, I don't think he will let me pickup or view the books in person.

Refering to the fact that you are on the probation list.

Refering to the fact that you are on the probation list.

lol

Richie's business practices are...questionable.

You're on the Probation List for...questionable business practices.

You do the math. (shrug)

You can have some of my time.

I read thru October's dispute with you in the probation thread, and I believe that you're a LIAR.

(thumbs u

Richie's business practices are...questionable.

You're on the Probation List for...questionable business practices.

You do the math. (shrug)

hm

I for one have done quite a few deals with Patrick before he ended up on the "the list"

and he always paid by check through the mail, and I did wait almost three weeks once for payment, when the check arrived the post mark was from 3 weeks prior. Not saying what happened between him and October was the same, or different....just saying.

Hi Patrick :hi:

Good luck with all this :foryou:

I for one have done quite a few deals with Patrick before he ended up on the "the list"

and he always paid by check through the mail, and I did wait almost three weeks once for payment, when the check arrived the post mark was from 3 weeks prior. Not saying what happened between him and October was the same, or different....just saying.

Well, I read thru the PM chain that was posted and then not disputed by this guy.

Shows 8 days going by from the point the payment options were laid out to him without a word of response.

Then a request for info on how payment was going to be made, that likely could have been worded a little more diplomatically, but shouldn't have really caused a melt down.

At that point, he says a check is in the mail, but let's cancel the transaction.

Please.

:screwy:

Why thank you Comicgrinder..

You guys really need to get out more often, the way you "hide and talk big on here with your keyboards. You don't know me. I've dealt with many people on here weekly, and make purchases all the time. I don't really need to explain myself. The "October" issue is that I didn't like the way it was handled..Bottom f'kn line Its a free country, and I didn't like the way it was handled. So you can keep me on your list..

You don't think I can afford under $100.00, My average purchase is $250.00 weekly on here.. Comicgrinder was the only one that had balls enough to say that he deals with me .. There's plenty of you guys on here that sell to me, but will point the finger online to make it look good.

I asked an honest question about a seller on ebay. Me asking about if a book is tampered with, has nothing to do with me being on a list.. Grow the f@ck up.

Why thank you Comicgrinder..

You guys really need to get out more often, the way you "hide and talk big on here with your keyboards. You don't know me. I've dealt with many people on here weekly, and make purchases all the time. I don't really need to explain myself. The "October" issue is that I didn't like the way it was handled..Bottom f'kn line Its a free country, and I didn't like the way it was handled. So you can keep me on your list..

You don't think I can afford under $100.00, My average purchase is $250.00 weekly on here.. Comicgrinder was the only one that had balls enough to say that he deals with me .. There's plenty of you guys on here that sell to me, but will point the finger online to make it look good.

I asked an honest question about a seller on ebay. Me asking about if a book is tampered with, has nothing to do with me being on a list.. Grow the f@ck up.

cool........

Richie is a total jerk. He's a constant fixture at the NYC Big Apple Con shows (he's the first table as you come off the escalator). I've asked him to see several books and EVERY time he'll quote me a price dismissively 3X guide as if to shoo me away. Most of his books are beater copies, but he has nice copies every now and then in his display case. Avoid him.