• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Hero Initiative books here!

270 posts in this topic

Made the trade! :banana: My only Hero book! Mike Grell's awesome Green Lantern. I love the way that Mike used his auto as part of the actual sketch. (thumbs u I have to publicly thank Troy for taking the time to let me know about the Hero Initiative! Because of this,I saw this book and know the fellow who bought it, and made a good trade for it. Thanks Troy! (thumbs u

001-18.jpg[/img]

Made the trade! :banana: My only Hero book! Mike Grell's awesome Green Lantern. I love the way that Mike used his auto as part of the actual sketch. (thumbs u I have to publicly thank Troy for taking the time to let me know about the Hero Initiative! Because of this,I saw this book and know the fellow who bought it, and made a good trade for it. Thanks Troy! (thumbs u

001-18.jpg[/img]

Welcome to the special branch of yellow fever buddy! Great book and sketch, nice way to break through, I'm only a little jealous :applause:

Dug this thread out of the graveyard...figured since this was the original thread that maybe we could do FFs in here as well if anyone wanted to...no disrespect intended to the other thread, I just forgot about this one lol

Some recent trade pickups:

Al Nickerson 9.8

JLA50_Nickerson-Al.jpg

Ben Bates 9.8

justiceleague_heroinitiative.jpg

Tim Kelly and Sam Kieth 9.6

ff6a591f07e5575988d3b659b7803611.jpg