• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Hero Initiative books here!

270 posts in this topic

Ok guys! thought it was about time for something like this, a place to post any hero initiative books that you own! as you all know Hero Initiative is an amazing organization that helps comic creators in need! they've also pumped out some amazing exlusives and books! post any SS or sketches (including 3 minute sketches of course!) or any hero books in general, share the love!

I've got two:

Ultimate 100 by Joe Bennett

SCAN0011.jpg

Hero Initiative 3 (2:43) minute sketch by George Perez

SCAN0005-2.jpg

Great idea! I was lucky enough to get to the Clayton Crain Ultimate Spider-Man 100 at Emerald City a couple years ago. :gossip: Thank you John for not outbidding me.

UltimateSpider-Man100Craincover.jpg

Clayton Crain was at the show and so I commissioned him to do a back cover in exchange for another donation to HERO and here is what I got :cloud9:

UltimateSpider-Man100Crainvarian-1.jpg

Here are the grades for the Ultimate Spider-man #100s

Near Mint + 9.6 1

Near Mint 9.4 10

Near Mint - 9.2 15

Very Fine/Near Mint 9.0 23

Very Fine + 8.5 25

Very Fine 8.0 15

Very Fine - 7.5 5

Fine/Very Fine 7.0 6

Fine + 6.5 3

Fine 6.0 1

Very Good/Fine 5.0 1

From what I heard these books were printed on flimsy stock and that is why there are very few HG copies

While I don't own any books like the Hulk or Spider-Man Hero Initiative covers, I have obtained numerous sketches via the Hero booth at various shows/signings.

Here are a couple that I obtained via Hero:

captainamericafallensonsketchcoverg.jpg

captainamericafallensonleonardkirk.jpg

captainamericafallensondalekeown.jpg

captainamericafallensonsketchcovere.jpg

I got this at Baltimore at the Hero's booth.

DSC_8972.jpg

For such a simple sketch, that is just awesome! Conveys kind of a martial arts feel and also, to me, kind of a yellow costume early Daredevil vibe. I have to get that guy on my list. :applause:

DSC_8972.jpg

For such a simple sketch, that is just awesome! Conveys kind of a martial arts feel and also, to me, kind of a yellow costume early Daredevil vibe. I have to get that guy on my list. :applause:

Except for he has the head of The Leader.

DSC_8972.jpg

Except for he has the head of The Leader.

lol

Hey Peter that was one of the ones I got done:) I got into a little trouble sneaking silver sharpies in the hands of a few of the artists as they signed during the special signing that Hero had at HeroesCon. It was all 12 artists sat around a few long tables passing books like an assembly line

Here is one of my Hulk 100 projects signed by 15, a 9.6 with the same artists is on ebay right now. I have all 4 of the ones currently in the census.

Hulk10098.jpg