• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Hero Initiative books here!

270 posts in this topic

It sure was. Fun fact: this was the first book I bought here on the boards and it was from our very own Par2ch.

Send me a PM when the 9.6 sells on ebay. Thanks!

-Adam

Hey Peter that was one of the ones I got done:) I got into a little trouble sneaking silver sharpies in the hands of a few of the artists as they signed during the special signing that Hero had at HeroesCon. It was all 12 artists sat around a few long tables passing books like an assembly line

Here is one of my Hulk 100 projects signed by 15, a 9.6 with the same artists is on ebay right now. I have all 4 of the ones currently in the census.

Hulk10098.jpg

holy Dan! you have 4 of these bad boys! thats sick, was it you that had a spider-man one just like this, with a bagillion sigs, i remember seeing it in one of the sales threads this year, but cant remember who got it

wooooooooooooooooooooow, Adam are you the king of multi sig books or what?!

Hey...nice book....I got one too. (thumbs u

HeroWieringo98ss.jpg

Hey Peter that was one of the ones I got done:) I got into a little trouble sneaking silver sharpies in the hands of a few of the artists as they signed during the special signing that Hero had at HeroesCon. It was all 12 artists sat around a few long tables passing books like an assembly line

Here is one of my Hulk 100 projects signed by 15, a 9.6 with the same artists is on ebay right now. I have all 4 of the ones currently in the census.

Hulk10098.jpg

holy Dan! you have 4 of these bad boys! thats sick, was it you that had a spider-man one just like this, with a bagillion sigs, i remember seeing it in one of the sales threads this year, but cant remember who got it

I did sell a bunch of the spideys with 12+ sigs. I will have a few more after the FX show.

I did sell a bunch of the spideys with 12+ sigs. I will have a few more after the FX show.

You know the drill...let me know when they're in! (thumbs u

There are multiples of that book with 16 sigs.

And Pirate is responsible for getting a lot of those done and preserving the grades. (thumbs u

C

And Pirate is responsible for getting a lot of those done and preserving the grades. (thumbs u

C

Post em :D

Where did you get the hardcovers? I asked around at the Planet Comicon in Kansas and most dealers didn't even believe me that a Hulk 100 HC exists.

The Hulk 100 Project hardcovers were limited to only 500 copies.

http://www.atomiccomicsstore.com/285913.html

I got mine at the Paradise Comics signing for the Hero Initiative back in December (the same one where Raph/oneasian got some of his awesome sketches). I don't have many sigs in mine, but my Ult. Spidey 100 Project HC has about 24 sigs (25 by this weekend).

I'm sure they'll come out with a softcover copy though. It'd be interesting to see what the covers all look like.

The softcover is already out, I posted one a few posts back with 15 sigs.