• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Hero Initiative books here!

270 posts in this topic

Here's a rare sketch. Guillermo Del Toro. He directed the Hellboy Movies and Pan's Labyrinth, among others. He's also on the board of directors for the Hero Initiative:

HeroInitiativeHulk1-GuillermoDelTor.jpg

Here's a rare sketch. Guillermo Del Toro. He directed the Hellboy Movies and Pan's Labyrinth, among others. He's also on the board of directors for the Hero Initiative:

HeroInitiativeHulk1-GuillermoDelTor.jpg

Fantastic! Truly a man with a lot of vision. I'm very anticipate of his version of 'The Hobbit' as well as 'Dr. Strange (with -script by Bob Gale :cloud9: )

Nice snatch Adam (thumbs u

Del Toro is a very rare SS indeed. I believe there are around 15 with the hero initiative books.

He is very Nice always willing to sign for fans. On 2 seperate occasions. He told the security to step aside when I asked for an autograph. He even did a small sketch on one. He will always pose for pictures. He even sat and told a crowd of 15 people a story about directing in a hallway during SDCC after security tried to clear the hallway.