• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Hero Initiative books here!

270 posts in this topic

wow adam, thats such a creative cover i love it! is this your second or third one? so cool! and yes i know its not fully paid off yet but its still mine :D

You are about 1/10 of the way of paying it off...hardly yours yet. :baiting: Come back and post it next April when you can throw up your own pic. :sumo:lol:foryou:

Adam... no idea how you snagged that, but it must've cost some serious coin! Congrats!!!

Offhand, any idea where one might pickup some blank ASM 100 sketch covers? hm

Thanks. And you're not going to find any blank covers of these...they were only put out for the Hero Initiative. On CAF, I've seen someone who did a mock-up of this cover and printed a few of them out on backerboards to have artists sketch on them. Unless you get the real ones out of the private collections, it's likely your next best option.

Thanks again Dan! Be sure to hit me up when you get the inevitable Wolverine Project done! (thumbs u

UltimateSpider-man100Project.jpg

i know i probobly shouldnt show books before i have them, but im on my way to paying this bad boy off, and since its officialy mine now, i figured this thread has been dead for far too long. This one wasnt done in time for the hardcover but its done by one of my favorite artists

john20cass201.jpg

john20cass203.jpg

This is killlleerrrr