• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Blowout Sale 2: BA/SA 25% Off Everything left! Recap Pg. 20 Closes NOON!

197 posts in this topic

+1 Wheres my cheap Iron Fist's :devil:

They're in the 'I's', goofball :makepoint:

You'll probably be disappointed though, I've only got 2 (1 & 14).

The big run of Power Man and Iron Fist (and Hero for Hire) will have it's own thread in a week or so. They're a little higher grade than the stuff I'm posting here.

The big run of Power Man and Iron Fist (and Hero for Hire) will have it's own thread in a week or so. They're a little higher grade than the stuff I'm posting here.

Aww, just bought a nice 1,

Any Marvel Premieres with him? :wishluck:

Just #20, I'm afraid. I've got a 15, but I'm not selling it since I'm getting it slabbed :sumo:

Just #20, I'm afraid. I've got a 15, but I'm not selling it since I'm getting it slabbed :sumo:

Ok

Ill be watching :popcorn:

Ok, I'm off to take my daily walk, so it's magical bonus time once again!

This time, you don't have to buy anything. You just have to find the super secret message that I've buried in one of my posts in this sales thread. YOU ONLY GET ONE GUESS, SO MAKE IT COUNT! It should actually be fairly obvious once you find it, though. If you think you've found it, post it here as proof.

Good luck!

The first one that finds it and posts which post it is contained in will receive the following shipped to their door absolutely free of charge:

77502.jpg.1c0eba412370f4628d6df098b4b7b200.jpg

This time, you don't have to buy anything. You just have to find the super secret message that I've buried in one of my posts in this sales thread. YOU ONLY GET ONE GUESS, SO MAKE IT COUNT! It should actually be fairly obvious once you find it, though. If you think you've found it, post it here as proof.

Good luck!

The first one that finds it and posts which post it is contained in will receive the following shipped to their door absolutely free of charge:

Okay I will start the process what about this line:

The big run of Power Man and Iron Fist (and Hero for Hire) will have it's own thread in a week or so. They're a little higher grade than the stuff I'm posting

here. :wishluck:

I am going to PM you my other two guesses (I know they don't count) but "I gotsta know"!

Good luck!

Okay I will start the process what about this line:

The big run of Power Man and Iron Fist (and Hero for Hire) will have it's own thread in a week or so. They're a little higher grade than the stuff I'm posting

here. :wishluck:

I am going to PM you my other two guesses (I know they don't count) but "I gotsta know"!

Nope.....

Tell you what, since you were the first to try, I'll give you a hint and you can look/guess again: the secret message is hidden and it describes a top secret fact about one of the forum legends that live here on the boards. The secret message blends in with the background, so you won't be able to read it without some manipulation (kind of like invisible ink).