• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Blowout Sale 2: BA/SA 25% Off Everything left! Recap Pg. 20 Closes NOON!

197 posts in this topic

Sub-Mariner 25 - VG (4.0) OSPG: $6.00 - Your Cost: $2.00!

Would be better save for a small stain on spine near subby (also on back cover, but is negligible on the book itself except the last page). Looks like it may be a water stain, but you can't really see it from the front. Still a nice book.

Sub-Mariner025.jpg

And we've come to the end of this BA/SA Sale.....we might as well finish it off with a FREEBIE!

A decent G or GVG copy of Werewolf By Night #2 (guides at about $8.00) goes to the next person to purchase something over $4.00.

Thanks all for looking and making this a lot of fun! Who says these subforums are teh suck? NOT ME!

:news:FREE to junkenstein99

Daredevil 5 - G- (1.5-2.0) - OSPG: $20.00 - Your Cost: $9.00!

This is a pretty beat up copy, but presents pretty well for the grade (especially if you put on sunglasses and squint, or close your eyes altogether). Staples are attached but just barely, the spine is pretty well trashed. Tape on upper middle FC and upper left spine. Rips and tears/creases that come with the grade are present. Wally Wood art starts in this issue! Nice book for low grade collectors (I should know, that's pretty much what I have!)

[/img]

:takeit: