• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Expose Your Files Lets See Your File Copies

50 posts in this topic

Great example of Howard Nostrand drawing in a Jack Davis inspired style!

coc20.jpg

I have these two. The palookas have interesting notes on the interior.

scan0014.jpg

Imagine how much more desirable the book would be if the images inside the crystal ball were the main cover instead of the old green witch.

Great thread and books, folks!! Some stunning examples here.

No comic file copies for me, but I do have this nifty pulp, from the actual printer's files... as far as I can read, the stamp says "NOT MADE READY COPIES The CUNEO PRESS Inc.".

Cool to think that this copy may have been one of the first to come of the press! Nice deep blacks.

jan37file001.jpg

No comic file copies for me, but I do have this nifty pulp, from the actual printer's files... as far as I can read, the stamp says "NOT MADE READY COPIES The CUNEO PRESS Inc.".

Cool to think that this copy may have been one of the first to come of the press! Nice deep blacks.

jan37file001.jpg

Great cover! Reminds me of the movie The Hands of Orlac/Mad Love. :applause:

77716.jpg.77cc0719a92d252c8f5e75a9a2f2b5c3.jpg

jan37file001.jpg

Great cover! Reminds me of the movie The Hands of Orlac. :applause:

Very cool, Jayman. Looks like an exact lift! I need to see that movie now!!

If you see my post above, I edited it to say The Hands of Orlac/Mad love.

Mad Love was the 1935 remake starring Peter Lorre and I think the image I posted was from that film not the original.

Can't be sure as I haven't seen them in quite some time.

jan37file001.jpg

:cloud9:

I have one:

File0001.jpg

Wrong cover for Spring but that one's a classic! :applause: