• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ART FOR SALE

9 posts in this topic

Fundraising continues, so I've just listed (with prices) several very nice pieces for sale:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=69267

Bermejo, Bolland, Bernet, Eric Powell, Tony Harris, Sanjulian, Michael Golden, and more. Time payments are fine. Write me directly with any questions (and if you have trouble with Comcast, write me via CAF...that seems to work). Thanks!

Felix

That Goon/Obama piece is absolutely fantastic, Felix. Wish I had the money to make you an offer. :(

No worries, thanks for the nice words about the piece, anyhow. I may just end up keeping it, if fundraising goes well. :wishluck:

BTW...if you are a GOON fan...you should definitely be checking Ebay for art. Brandon Olson has been letting a bunch go at true no reserve auctions. They've been going for STEAL prices, way less even than what it would cost to buy them direct from Powell. I'm sorry for Brandon to lose money, but it's a killer opportunity for fans who have been priced out before.

I'd love to know more about the Garfield piece, is that Jim Davis, or someone from the Paws house? :)

Jim's from my hometown area, and comes to the family business where we work on his lawn equipment, and his cars from time to time. :)

That Goon/Obama piece is absolutely fantastic, Felix. Wish I had the money to make you an offer. :(

No worries, thanks for the nice words about the piece, anyhow. I may just end up keeping it, if fundraising goes well. :wishluck:

BTW...if you are a GOON fan...you should definitely be checking Ebay for art. Brandon Olson has been letting a bunch go at true no reserve auctions. They've been going for STEAL prices, way less even than what it would cost to buy them direct from Powell. I'm sorry for Brandon to lose money, but it's a killer opportunity for fans who have been priced out before.

If only he had page 32 from Goon #5... :(