• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,079 posts in this topic

Can you smell them down there in Dallas? :baiting:

paulie, i still can't believe i saved those last two for pons and steve. my day simply isn't complete without 4 of your burgers for lunch.

paulie, i still can't believe i saved those last two for pons and steve. my day simply isn't complete without 4 of your burgers for lunch.

I suppose in Chi Town we could bo buy a cheap barbeque and do up some grub. Only this time I will buy at least 30lbs of beef, you boys can eat.

I suppose in Chi Town we could bo buy a cheap barbeque and do up some grub. Only this time I will buy at least 30lbs of beef, you boys can eat.

you know better than that; mexican one nite, forum steak the next. we are hidebound traditionalists, us geeks.

you know better than that; mexican one nite, forum steak the next. we are hidebound traditionalists, us geeks.

Works for me!

what about for breakfast or lunch?

McGriddles.

McGriddles.

(tsk) I was thinking that $40 hotel breakfast (They did have good bacon)

McGriddles.

Yeah, and the little fruit garnish was a nice touch.

McGriddles.

McGator McMuffins.

McGriddles.

Why did I know you would be the one to bring up some kind of Pork product?

McGriddles.

Man, Billy just called me and told me he hasn't been able to stop thinking about my meat since last night! I am not sure how to take that? Not joking, he really did call me and tell me that.

McGriddles.

Man, Billy just called me and told me he hasn't been able to stop thinking about my meat since last night! I am not sure how to take that? Not joking, he really did call me and tell me that.

:sick:

I have no clue what's going on and I don't think I want to know.

Hamburgers! To be clear on the meat in question. Only Hamburgers, big juicy 1 lb. Honey BBQ, stuffed with Mozzerella and special sauce, grilled to prefection. Served with Shredded lettuce, pickles on southern style sticky hamburger bun. Damn, now I am thinking about my meat.