• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

This arrived today.... :cloud9:

Thanks for a fine book Dino. Special thanks to Mike as well.

I love the book...this book will look great set up with my #5 and #8.

7.0 Slight Amature - small CT on cover. Off-White pages. Love Subby whipping the torpedo at the German U-boat. Awsome stuff...Alex Schomberg is a god... (worship)

img1919uk7.jpg

neat book, and I suspect you will have a few more cool books to post soon :)

The UPS man just dropped this one off. I am sure many of you will know exactly where I got it from. It will be going to CGC next week. Unfortunately after having it in hand I am expecting it to receive a signifigantly lower grade than advertised.

I'll still be able to live with the grade I think it's going to get. (unless it's a PLOD - looks ok though) It's not like this issue is readily available and it is a pretty attractive copy with decent PQ.

Mystic7f001.jpg

The UPS man just dropped this one off. I am sure many of you will know exactly where I got it from. It will be going to CGC next week. Unfortunately after having it in hand I am expecting it to receive a signifigantly lower grade than advertised.

I'll still be able to live with the grade I think it's going to get. (unless it's a PLOD - looks ok though) It's not like this issue is readily available and it is a pretty attractive copy with decent PQ.

Mystic7f001.jpg

Awesome, AWESOME book, MCMiles!! And high on my want list.

One of the great Timely covers.

:applause:

Mystic7f001.jpg

:applause: :applause:

Mystic7f001.jpg

(thumbs u

Nice book, Mike!

(I was going to say "REALLY Nice book, Mike", but then I saw the GO COWBOYS in your sig line :censored:

Nice book, Mike!

(I was going to say "REALLY Nice book, Mike", but then I saw the GO COWBOYS in your sig line :censored:

C'mon, since there are no more Houston Oilers, you can give the Cowboys some slack. :baiting:

Nice book, Mike!

C'mon, since there are no more Houston Oilers, you can give the Cowboys some slack. :baiting:

I have a cousin who is the most obnoxious Cowboys fan around. The only time I want the Cowboys to win is when they are playing the Titans.

But you are still okay in my book!

Here's a Timely from my collection. Love that Schomburg cover! I was delighted to find this one many years ago. I'd venture a guess that it's tougher than the surrounding issues, as I really don't recall seeing other copies for sale since.

57545-mm50sm.jpg.aa27a49155875cb577614bb69da85081.jpg

This arrived today. One of my favorite Cap "poses" & KILLER WHITE pages (thumbs u Thanks GE :cool:

USA10CGC35.jpg

a beauty. love that thin little blue banner on #10.

Nice book Jon :applause:

Here are a few recent acquisitions:

how many Timelys now? gotta be gettin' up there. pretty stuff, sir.

he is already surpassing me, which means you are next :baiting: