• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,079 posts in this topic

i don't collect alot of non-superhero timely, but have always loved the juxtaposition of the logo and the sport coat on this one. also glad to have a "jacquet" book--my pay copy doesn't mention jacquet on the label, only "pay copy."

acfe_3.JPG

i don't collect alot of non-superhero timely, but have always loved the juxtaposition of the logo and the sport coat on this one. also glad to have a "jacquet" book--my pay copy doesn't mention jacquet on the label, only "pay copy."

acfe_3.JPG

oh, that is quite some position, no doubt :luhv:

Recent Feebay pickup.

010.jpg

Nice. I was in the running until it sailed past guide and I gave up. WTF? Somebody around here told me YA's were supposed to sell for under guide! :frustrated:

I paid more than I wanted to for this one, but Im trying to complete a mid-grade run of these.

here is just such a run Sardo; good luck getting 'em together.

yas.jpg

Recent Feebay pickup.

010.jpg

Nice. I was in the running until it sailed past guide and I gave up. WTF? Somebody around here told me YA's were supposed to sell for under guide! :frustrated:

I paid more than I wanted to for this one, but Im trying to complete a mid-grade run of these.

here is just such a run Sardo; good luck getting 'em together.

yas.jpg

That is really awesome. Congratulations on a wonderful Young Allies set. Hopefully one day I will have a similar run of those. Thanks for sharing them!!

Gotta say they came up with some interesting torture devices on these books...wow!

bedrock's westheimer store has a couple of those in the back that they use on breaks.

These just came back from CGC

004-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

This from a boardie

003-2.jpg

wow josh, you are BURNING it up....that 64 is one of my favs!

These just came back from CGC

004-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

This from a boardie

003-2.jpg

the man is a timely-assembling maniac. great stuff, Sardo. you know, usa 17 would be rather pedestrian with the knock-off of the wheel of death from cap 5 EXCEPT FOR that damn spear going flat thru that guy; gotta love that.