• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,082 posts in this topic

I know this is just a turd but I bought it anyway. It fills a hole that will probably never be filled otherwise.

marvelmystery92.jpg

Roy, I was in line behnd you (I like the colors on that book). Congrat's! :applause:

Steve...literally or just figuratively?

R.

I've never attended Chicago, so just there in spirit. :)

I know this is just a turd but I bought it anyway. It fills a hole that will probably never be filled otherwise.

marvelmystery92.jpg

Roy, I was in line behnd you (I like the colors on that book). Congrat's! :applause:

Steve...literally or just figuratively?

R.

I've never attended Chicago, so just there in spirit. :)

Ok, cause I thought you were the guy I had to elbow and step on to get to the book.

:kidaround:

I'm going to use it as toilet paper to wipe my butt as I read my Suspense #3 on the toilet.

You had me going until you mentioned Suspense 3. Nobody reads Suspense 3. :screwy:

I'm going to use it as toilet paper to wipe my butt as I read my Suspense #3 on the toilet.

You had me going until you mentioned Suspense 3. Nobody reads Suspense 3. :screwy:

lol

I tried to tell them...

Bought this a while ago but just picked it up from Socratic Wonder. Love it!!!

MysticComics1V1.jpg

roy, you might want to remove the lollypop stick out from the middle of the book...I couldn't find a trash can :baiting:

MysticComics1V1.jpg

roy, you might want to remove the lollypop stick out from the middle of the book...I couldn't find a trash can :baiting:

I'll just slab it...it won't bother anyone in there.

:tonofbricks:

I must say, when I saw roy's MMC 4, that had to be the nicest copy I have ever held (haven't gotten to rub the chicago copy yet)... was making me salivate

MysticComics1V1.jpg

what a cover. man, i love that book. way to go, sir.